Teaching & Learning
Niddrie Primary School aims to maximise individual potential, to develop learning skills and attitudes to give each child the opportunity to become a worthwhile and happy member of society. The school is committed to providing a safe and secure environment in which learning can be enjoyable, whilst at the same time ensuring that all children can achieve success.
We offer an extensive range of programs based on the National Curriculum documents (Victorian Curriculum).
Our programs include:
- Visual Arts
- An extensive Performing Arts Program
- I.C.T with an iPad program in grades 5 & 6
- Languages Other than English (LOTE)
- History, Geography & Economics
- Health & Physical Education, incorporating Swimming & Inter-School Sport
- RACV Energy Breakthrough Program
- Camping and Excursion Program
- Before and After School Care & Holiday Programs